These apps will not only save you time and money, but they will keep you organized as well! #Entrepreneurs
Being an entrepreneur is not easy, especially during a pandemic! Well, let’s all take this time to organize our business practices a bit more! We all have the same 24 hours in a day, why not spend them wisely! Remember how you spend your time can mean the difference between a profitable or productive day vs. one where your left wondering where all of your time went!
Get organized & stay focused with the apps listed below!
- Grammarly: I am not a the best speller in the world, but honey Grammarly helps me to never second guess my outgoing emails ever again! Autocorrect isn’t always correct! You need this FREE APP to double check your spelling but they also have advance features that can help get your point across clearly & effectively!
- Trello: This is a great way to manage projects! I have personally used Trello with the majority of projects I have worked on. You can use Trello to organize anything or anyone. Think of it as an online “accountability partner” or “corkboard”. This app is used to organize lists, tasks, notes, projects, and anything else that helps your team work together! #MUSTHAVE
- Keeper: I have been using this app for over 3 years! Keeper is an application that safely stores passwords. Unlike many other apps out there that are similar, it is very user friendly & straight to the point! #VeryOrganized
- Adobe Signature: The best app to sign documents online. Being an entrepreneur means you are constantly on the go and you are not always privy to a printer/scanner. Well, look no further because Adobe signature has you covered!
- Buffer: As an entrepreneur it almost vital that you have some type of social media presence rather its for your personal brand or business. Buffer allows you to post on most if not all social media platforms at a scheduled time, allowing you to maximize your time & engagement. This app is very user friendly and allows me to market my companies in a more timely manner.
Remember how you spend your time can mean the difference between a profitable or productive day vs. one where your left wondering where all of your time went!